Monday, February 22, 2010

Just for aunt betty!! :)

Well this weekend was very laid back!! My poor hubby work his tail off last week working 12-15 hrs days and his reward was having the weekend off!!! :) man did it feel good to do NOTHING at all!!! We had my BFF son's birthday party on sat morning and then we had a family function to attend in the evening but it was all very casual and laid back so we really enjoyed our weekend!!
.
.
.
However today is a different story we got to walk to school this morning hubby took my truck to get inspected and registered since my it went out a month ago.....Oopps!! I did what seemed liked a million loads of laundry so HOPEFULLY i wont have to do anymore laundry till next Monday.....However I'm not that lucky. Well its dinner time and i don't a have any idea on what to make?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment