Wednesday, March 2, 2011

5 months huh?!?!?

Wow 5 months flys when your having fun!!!
Well let see had a great thanksgiving I cooked for about 14 people! Yes on my due date I cooked thanksgiving dinner! Woohoo go me!!! About a week later on Dec 2nd I gave birth to a beautiful 8lbs 10 oz baby girl Eliana America May
The kids have been really amazing with her they love her soooooooooooooo much. So does her daddy!! He even stayed at the hospital with me overnight!!! No he didn't with the older 2 but it okay hes not a big fan of hospitals and it was only 1 night!

And well shes doing awesome she stated sleeping through the night at 4 weeks and we've been on that schedule ever since!
Christmas was really nice our family felt complete not that it wasn't before but now it was really complete :)

New years was a little different Holley and sebastian stayed at my parent to PARTY!!! And hubby's and I came home and were I'm bed by 12:01am!!!

February flew by very fast I guess because its a short month anyways we don't really notice but Sebastian turned 6yrs old on the 10th and lost 2 teeth shortly after! And speaking of teeth Holley found out I was the tooth fairy :( It was all my fault I was busy feeding baby and doing laundry when she asked ifthe tooth fairy was gonna bring her more money? And I just blurted out I'll the money in a minute.............. Well she was like MOM!!!! your the tooth fairy!!!!! And I start bawlling tears are a flowing and my baby girl is just beyond her self she not sure what to think!!! But now we have a little secret we get to play on brother ad baby sister!! :)
Well I guess that's all for today I really need to get this blogging thing down a little better hopefully I can get some pictures up!!!
<3 Aliria

No comments:

Post a Comment