Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring break is over!!!

We had a such a great fine over spring break!! We took the kids to the Dallas zoo and aquarium. We even got to "live" in hotel which I think was the kids favorite part!! At the zoo we got to hand feed giraffes :) it was sooo amazing they ate so beautiful and calm around sooo many people that were there! But still so awesome :)
We came home to a wonderful family that came to visit from washington state!! Angle my mother in laws sister as well and her daughter Tiffany came down and they also brought my MILs uncle Bucky(he so sweet)!
It was uncles buckys 1st time to Texas and he is a 52 yr old with down syndrome and had and awesome time we took him bowling and to play pool and to eat hot dogs at sonic which were his favorite I think!!
Tiffany hadn't been back to Texas since she was 10 but it was fun to finally meet her and spend some time with family!!
But they left yesterday back to Washington and now I have an even bigger itch to get our family up there to see what a beautiful place it really is!!!!

Well the kids have gone back to school and they are loving it as much as they could!
Theres only 7more weeks of school left and they are so excited I need to find some camp for the kids this summer so off to look after I get laundry done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment