Wednesday, August 17, 2011

5 more days!!!

5 more days until school starts!!! (doing the happy dance!!!!)

It's strange for me to be excited for school I. Usually on the verge of tears when someone talk school but this year I'm happy the kids love their school so much and are very happy to see their "old friends" it make my heart happy to know they are happy!!
Were just about done school shopping I just need a few more things like lunch boxes actually lunch bags and I need to find some reusable sandwhich bags and snack bags but that can wait a little bit. They have decided they want me to pack their lunch every day which will get boring so I'm looking for some new lunch ideas!
We meet the new teachers tomorrow night and they get to take their back packs and school supplies tomorrow too!!

Eliana has gotten so big!!! Shes about 25lbs already and stress clapping when she does something cool! She very funny but will miss her bubba and sissy when school starts! :( but will jsuy have to wait and see!

well I need to make lunch so...

Have a great day!
~Aliria~

No comments:

Post a Comment