Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What's for dinner??

Tonight were having chili cheese dogs and doritos!! Nope not very healthy but oh so yummy and quick. When it's 110 degrees outside in the shade I don't want to heat the house up any more then I have too!!!
The kids and I spent most of our day inside ut finally ventured out around 5:30 to the pool it was nice not to sweat for a few hrs! But my poor hubby has to endure this heat he's been going in early just to try to beat the heat but it's still very HOT whit no end in sight at least not until at least november!?!?!?

Today Eliana is 8mos old today and she has started to pull her self up onto whatever she thinks will hold her now that doesn't always work and she has the bruises to prove it! But she has also started cruise (walk along the object she holding onto) which she LOVES which she shows by squiling as loud as possible!!

Hubby and I are starting to be "grown ups" by starting a budget and sticking to it!!!
So as of today no more eating out for any if us I will be making his lunch everyday!
So were are going to go from eating out 5-7times a week to 0!!! Also I'm making myself stick to a grocery budget which I've never done before so with feeding 6 and buying diapers and formula is gonna be quite a job for me but I will do it and stick to it!
I really think the grocery budget will be the worst part of this process!
So wish us luck our newest journey!

The kids start school in 21 daysand they are kinda getting exciting which is fun or me and them. We went clothes shoppinglast week and got some good deals at khols and JcPennys which is always fun!!

Well that's all for tonight!!!
Goodnight
{Aliria}

No comments:

Post a Comment